‘We have the right to keep my children safe’: Dad loses bid to keep son safe

My partner and I are currently trying to keep our four children safe.

My partner is in hospital, with serious head injuries and we are in a difficult situation with a toddler in a wheelchair.

We are in desperate need of financial support and help from the NHS.

My children are my life, my passion, my joy and my hope.

My children have taught me many values I will cherish forever.

My love for them has inspired me and they have made me feel safe.

But I am not alone.

I am an experienced dad, working long hours, making a lot of money, working with children in different circumstances, travelling around the world.

I have been a father to my four children for 17 years and I have always been passionate about them and their safety.

But at the same time, I have never been able to keep them safe from the things they could get hurt by.

It is a tragedy that our family is suffering this devastating injury, while others are still alive.

When my son was injured in 2015, I knew he was in danger.

We did not know what would happen.

But I did not want him to go through what I had.

I had hoped that I would not have to take any further risks, and that I could look after my children.

I wanted my children to be safe, so I could be proud of them.

But when my children got hurt, I had to take a different path.

Since then, I’ve worked hard to protect them.

I do not believe in keeping my children at home.

They have always known I love them.

So when my son got hurt again, I decided that was not worth the risk.

I was devastated, but I did what I could.

We have been in a constant battle to raise our children in our own home, and it is a battle that has affected me deeply.

In the UK, the Home Office (homeoffice.gov.uk) estimates that there are about 30,000 children who have been hurt in the last year, including almost 4,000 who have died.

They are just the tip of the iceberg.

We must not let these tragedies take a toll on our families.

If I could not help my children, I would have to find another job, or find another family to care for my children on a regular basis.

The Home Office also advises that the best way to protect your children from the hazards they may face in your home is to: • Limit access to your home, to prevent accidents and incidents.

• Set an alarm and a plan to alert the police if you are unable to leave the home.

• Have an emergency plan in place that includes measures to ensure your children have access to the right care.

Do I need a lawyer?

You are not alone and the government has issued guidance on what to do if you or someone you love is hurt or killed by a criminal.

But there are no clear guidelines on when it is legal to do this.

If you or anyone you love has been injured, or killed, please contact the police immediately.

The police can also help you if you can provide the necessary documents to support your claim, and you can then seek legal advice.

Should I tell my partner about my pregnancy?

You may feel a little bit awkward asking your partner about his pregnancy.

But you should ask because you may find that he or she is worried.

The Home Office advises that, if you have been the subject of an allegation of sexual harassment or sexual assault, it is not a reason to withhold information.

If you feel it is appropriate, you may wish to tell your partner the truth.

Is it OK for my partner to work on his or her own?

Yes, but you need to make sure you have a clear understanding with your partner and that he is happy with this arrangement.

If he or her is unhappy with it, you should consider what steps you can take to make it right.

If it is important for you to work with your husband or partner on a project, the home office says you should discuss it with him first.

You can also ask your partner to tell you about other projects he or he has been working on and get the advice of his or your other partner.

This could be an opportunity for your partner or your children to come to you to share their concerns and concerns about the project.

You also need to ensure you can make sure your partner is not making assumptions about what your children are doing.

What can I do if my partner doesn’t feel safe or doesn’t want to work?

If you are feeling stressed or worried about your partner, talk to your GP.

It is possible for a doctor to take the case.

You may also be able to talk to a counsellor, a family support worker or another specialist to get advice on what needs to be done to help you.

Can I take my child to the doctor?

The Home Affairs