When you buy a handgun and you’re a police officer, it’s like buying a house with a $2.5 million mortgage: A lot of money to be spent, but at the end of the day, it might as well be yours

Posted September 26, 2018 09:56:29When you buy guns and you want to protect yourself and your family, you want the best-quality firearm you can find.

That’s what you want when you’re buying a gun, right?

Well, the best way to buy a gun is to own one yourself, and there are several ways to do so.

There are also a few things you can’t do with a gun without going through a firearm purchase permit.

You could go to a pawn shop or buy it at a store.

Or, if you don’t want to wait for the sale, you can go online and make an appointment with a firearms dealer.

If you have a gun dealer’s license, you may want to get a copy of it, too.

There are a few important things to remember about obtaining a firearm permit:You need to obtain a permit for the person who owns the gunYou need a permit to own the gun, not just to own itYou need permission to possess a firearm from a firearms license holderYou need an identification card or other identification document to prove your identityYou need at least three months’ notice before you intend to take possession of a gunThe permit is valid for two years and is valid only for handguns and rifles.

You may be required to have a concealed carry permit to carry a handgun in public.

You can also get a handgun permit if you have an endorsement from a local law enforcement agency, such as a sheriff or police chief.

The best way for law enforcement to get permits is through the Pennsylvania State Police, Pennsylvania Department of Transportation, and local agencies, such the Pennsylvania National Guard.

It’s also good practice to contact a local gun shop or gun dealer to make sure you’re getting the right gun.

Here are some of the things to know before you buy or sell a gun:1.

You need to get your permit before you’re even supposed to get the gun.

This is important, because once you buy the gun and you get your license, there is no going back.

The gun is yours, and the state of Pennsylvania will not be reimbursed for the cost of the gun purchase.2.

A permit is for a gun you own.

It can’t be transferred or loaned out.

It doesn’t allow you to transfer it to someone else, either.3.

You must have a handgun license.

If the gun is a rifle or shotgun, you must have one of those licenses.

If your handgun license is suspended or revoked, the gun may be confiscated by the police.

If that happens, the police will be required by law to obtain another permit.4.

If a handgun is being loaned to you, the lender must show you the proper paperwork and pay for it.

The same applies to any loan or sale of a firearm.5.

If any of the following applies, you are NOT authorized to possess or transport the firearm, you need to make an application for a firearms permit.6.

You cannot possess a gun for a felony.

This means you cannot carry it on public property or at a place of employment.

It also applies if the gun has been stolen, damaged, or lost.

If so, you should contact the Pennsylvania Attorney General’s office, which can help with filing a complaint and pursuing an administrative hearing.7.

You are not authorized to own a gun that has been used in an act of domestic violence.

The law doesn’t specify what the act of violence must be, so you have to rely on your own judgment.8.

You have to go through the application process.

You will be asked to provide the following:1-A completed form that must include your name, address, and date of birth.2-A copy of your Social Security card, driver’s license or ID card, or state ID card showing the name and address of your employer.3-A photograph showing you with your weapon and the name, occupation, and address.4-A written statement from a physician or mental health professional that states your medical condition.5-A statement from your doctor or mental hospital, such a psychiatrist, psychiatrist-in-chief, or social worker that says you are stable, have a history of mental illness, and are in stable, satisfactory health.6-A letter from a licensed firearms instructor stating that you are a licensed instructor, and that you have completed a course on the safe handling of firearms and ammunition, and a letter from the Pennsylvania Department